Human resources management is an important part of the restaurant business. However, it is possible to save time and to secure this process!
Let’s take a look at mycawan’s advice to optimize your restaurant’s human resources…
The summer season
If you are located in a tourist area, you know that summer is a good time to go out to eat with family or friends. The number of people in your restaurant is on the rise and you need staff to deal with it.
If not, it may be time for your year-round employees to take a few days off. In this case, you need to recruit to replace them.
If you haven’t already done so, here are our tips for hiring seasonal workers
And the rest of the year
Managing human resources in a restaurant means complying with many rules, especially concerning schedules and mandatory posting.
To stay in compliance with the regulations without wasting time, mycawan accompanies you on a daily basis, from the administrative hiring of employees to their departure from the company.
Here are some of the many features integrated in mycawan Personnel Management:
- Automation of the legal personnel register ;
- Elaboration of your schedules in a few clicks ,
- Automatic generation of your work contracts, riders, etc. ;
- Simplified management of service distribution ;
- Help in preparing payrolls ;
- Automated monitoring of productivity by site ;